Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sigh...


On Monday I rode Quiz, and after I got off I noticed she was limping. She didn't feel off during the ride, so, your guess is as good as mine what happened. Sore muscle, mis-step, small abscess... who knows, who knows. Anyways, poor princess baby face is off, which means no riding for me this week. Hopefully she's better by Monday so I can get some real-life horse-time in, otherwise, it's more talk of imaginary horses, and blogging about random things for all of you to read!

What can you do when your favorite sport relies on another physical being to participate in? Sometimes I question why I love horses so much, oh right, because of their soft fuzzy noses, their big doe eyes, their aura... the list goes on. I'll stop complaining for now and go back to my virtual horse world.

1 comment:

  1. I bet how you are feeling right now is how my mare feels about me. Haha. Hope she heals fast.

    ReplyDelete