Monday, November 17, 2014

A Beginning and An End.

I've been a longtime gone from the blogging world, and a few of my attempts to get back into were massive failures. However, I'm back in Canada-land now, and excited to announce my newest venture and blog...



With a Western Twist is more of a lifestyle blog than this one - focusing on all aspects of my life... but as you guys who have followed me throughout the years via this blog know... most of that comes with a western twist. I'm excited to be back to blogging, and exciting to see where this blog goes - I do hope you guys come follow me over there :) 

Time in the Saddle will stay open, but I will no longer be posting here. So a big thank you to all that followed the ups and downs of my time in the saddle the last 4 years, and hopefully see you at With a Western Twist in the near future!

Louisa

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog with some amazing posts like this.. really loves the blog and bookmark it. If you're feeling bore at your home then you can easily saw your favorite movie from our website just visit the link here: Watch Movies Online

    ReplyDelete