Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Riding Diary: 7

Horse: Quiz!

Time: 1 hr.

Ride: This lesson went really well! My trainer kept commenting on how much better I had gotten since last lesson. I'd been out to ride two times since my first lesson and really focused on what we had done.. clearly it helped, and it feels good!

So, similar to last time we worked on the jog, this time with and without stirrups... ugh. & then we worked on loping, and that was about it. It was a good lesson though and I was definitely more calm and confident in myself.

The only thing that messed me up was the amount of people in the arena at the time... Definitely need to get used to my surroundings a little more.

For Next Time: No-Stirrup work! Toes up, heels down, don't bump her, or tense up.

No comments:

Post a Comment