Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Myself & The Fuzziest Winter-Pony around, Jingle!


Yes, Jingle is still alive and SO FUZZY.. more on that later. ;)

I just wanted to thank you guys for all your comments on my last post, and on all my posts in general!
 I so appreciate you guys taking the time to read my endless rambling!

2013 has been such an insane year, and, for the most part, that's insane in a good way.
I can't wait to see what 2014 holds for me, and even though sometimes it can be scary, i'm so excited to keep dream chasing. 
It's not just two words, it's a motto, and a lifestyle.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years and can't wait to see where YOUR dreams take you in 2014!



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you guys, too. Glad to see you and the fuzzy guy reunited. Can't wait to hear more about your upcoming adventures.

    ReplyDelete